We’re Heading to Central Minnesota’s Lake Country!
Registration Opens Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 7:00 PM CST
BAM 2019 will be held Thursday – Sunday August 15 – 18, 2018
BAM 2019 is headed to the Lake Country in Central Minnesota! Overnight towns and additional details will be announced when registration opens. The ride is expected to fill quickly, so be sure to register early. There is a 275-rider limit.
Riders can expect:
- About 60-70 miles of biking each day on paved, low-traffic roads and trails including the undulating Lake Wobegon Trail.
- Scenic landscapes and great local charm.
- Fully supported tour with daily maps, SAGs, mechanics and luggage transport.
- Camp under Minnesota stars or stay in hotels (hotels may be limited; baggage service provided, but bikers will need to get themselves to hotels and meals).
- OPTIONAL TENT SETUP SERVICE – For $250, Pork Belly Ventures will provide a tent, air mattress, chair, as well as all set up and take down and delivery of bags to and from the luggage truck.
- SHOWER TRUCK PROVIDER – Pork Belly Ventures will provide an air-conditioned shower truck at the campsite Thursday thru Sunday morning with an ample number of private stalls, hot water and free towel service!
- Plenty of mobile phone chargers at the campsite.
- FRESH COFFEE – Fresh Dunken Donuts coffee at the campsite for all riders each morning.
Please visit www.bambiketour.org to learn more.
We look forward to seeing you on the road!
BAM’s Planning Committee