We’re Heading to the Lakes Area in Central Minnesota!
Registration is now open!
BAM 2019 will be held Thursday – Sunday August 15 – 18, 2019
BAM 2019 will be a loop tour beginning and ending in St. Joseph, Minnesota. Host communities along the way include Sauk Centre, Spicer, and Hutchinson. Minnesota’s central lakes area offers incredible views and much to explore. Each day cyclists will ride between 60 to 70 miles on paved roadways and trails.
The ride is expected to fill quickly, so be sure to register early. There is a 275-rider limit.
Riders can expect:
- About 60-70 miles of biking each day on paved, low-traffic roads and trails including the undulating Lake Wobegon Trail.
- Scenic landscapes and great local charm.
- Fully supported tour with daily maps, SAGs, mechanics and luggage transport.
- Camp under Minnesota stars or stay in hotels (hotels may be limited; baggage service provided, but bikers will need to get themselves to hotels and meals).
- OPTIONAL TENT SET-UP SERVICE – For $250, Pork Belly Ventures will provide a tent, air mattress, chair, as well as all set up and take down and delivery of bags to and from the luggage truck.
- SHOWER TRUCK PROVIDER – Pork Belly Ventures will provide an air-conditioned shower truck at the campsite Thursday thru Sunday morning with an ample number of private stalls, hot water and free towel service!
- Plenty of mobile phone chargers at the campsite.
- FRESH COFFEE – Fresh Dunkin’ Donuts coffee at the campsite for all riders each morning.
- See the BAM 2019 route