BAM 2020 is headed to Minnesota’s lovely west-central lake region!
Overnight towns and additional details will be announced when registration opens on Tuesday, Feb. 11 at noon CST.
The ride is expected to fill quickly, so be sure to register promptly. There is a 275-rider limit.
BAM 2020 will be held Thursday through Sunday on Aug. 13-16.
Riders can expect:
- About 60-70 miles of bicycling each day on paved, low-traffic roads and trails.
- Scenic landscapes and local charm.
- Fully supported tour with daily maps, SAGs, mechanics and luggage transport.
- Camping under the stars or lodging in hotels (hotels may be limited; baggage service provided, but bikers will need to get themselves to hotels and meals).
- Pork Belly Ventures will provide an air-conditioned shower truck at the campsite Thursday through Sunday morning with an ample number of private stalls, hot water and free towel service! Tent and porter service available also.
- Plenty of mobile phone chargers at the campsite.
- Fresh Dunkin’ Donuts coffee at the campsite for all riders each morning.
Look for additional details soon. Subscribe to our mailing list.
We hope you can join us on the tour!