Hello, 2020 BAM registrants.
We hope this finds you and your families safe and practicing social distancing during these unprecedented times with COVID-19.
We wanted to provide an update about this year’s ride. At this point, the ride is still on.
There are multiple unknowns and much will be learned in the weeks and months ahead. Some variables are within our control. Others are dependent on governmental guidelines. BAM is required to obtain permits from various state and local agencies, so their practices will impact our decision.
We are closely monitoring the situation and will provide another update on May 15.
While we certainly hope the ride will happen, we take safety matters very seriously and will only proceed if we feel we’re not putting the riders, volunteers, vendors or communities at risk.
Please email us if you have any questions.